Friday, June 16, 2006

Now Playing

Tonight is my triumphant return to the Atlantic Theater Company (as an audience member, never an actor), the site of the now-famous play The Lieutenant of Inishmore. Dale's visiting and I'm showing him my favorite theater in New York--now that I have such things--and taking him to the equally-renowned Cuba Cafe: Home of the famous Pineapple Stuffed Pork Chop with Collard Greens for which Kate, Dominic, and Brandon sufficiently confessed their love upon first taste.

Hopefully, it will be a better experience than X-Men III which we saw last night. Not a single viable scene with Hugh Jackman shirtless! Don't these movies know what they're about? Yeah, and the whole thing generally just sucked like this review on Ain't It Cool News says.

Today has been more apartment cleaning and organizing and now you can see the floor in my room. I hope to be even more lazy and watch another movie today before heading off to the play. For those of you who might worry that I'll get lost: Don't, I'm taking the train in.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh...those collard greens. I still have dreams.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »