Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Wish Jesus Would Come and Bring Me French Fries

Work is really boring and I'm hungry. Cassandre, my cool and wonderful co-worker, says that the two of us are working Sundays "until Jesus comes back" because we've been on the Sunday schedule for a long time now. This, along with quietly making fun of students, has become our joke, so today, I want Jesus to come and bring me food.

Wouldn't that be nice: "Here are your cheese fries, Brooke. Just snack on those while I tidy up this Earth place and get rid of all the bad people. The good folks should be rounded up by the time you finish and we will ascend. Don't worry, you're in a suspended state of being right now in which you can enjoy the cheesy goodness with your physical senses while having none of your potential for motion sickness on the ride up."

Ahh, suspended states of being. And cheese fries brought to me by an exotic-looking man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, they couldn't be disco fries. The combo of cheese and meat-based gravy would be a nono for a good Jewish boy like Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Australian credit cards online everest products jackets Virgina fishing reports Hire projectors Apr and credit score