Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wah, Wah, Waaaah

Hello, this is old Debbie Downer here. Or at least that's how I feel. I found out this morning that I won't be graduating in May because I need to revise my thesis. No big deal in the long run since I'm already in the PhD program, but it is upsetting and disappointing. My professors are suddenly shocked that I wrote the long paper without a long editing process. Did they think we were doing that via telepathy?

I'm generally not real happy with Drew University right now. I'll let you know how everything goes. For now, I need to just distract myself.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Why is it sometimes that professors assume you just *know* things? Sorry, Brooke. But this is just a small bump in the road. You're still on track.

Anonymous said...

mmm... distracting yourself...