Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dr. A.B. Ethridge

Just call me doctor, baby, 'cause I'm officially in the PhD program! I was personally informed by the Dean recently and now I get a PhD...it's that easy right. First, I should probably work on my Master's.

And I'm moving into a new apartment with my friend Brandon. It's a cozy place not far away from where I live now with a huge kitchen and a back deck perfect for herb gardens and grilling out. Possibly some tanning. Brandon and I are going to be so clean and have such good food...and I only have to share with one other person. What a luxury.

So things are looking up for me right now as long as I get this thesis done and defended so I can graduate in May. (More on my post-thesis shopping spree later.) Thanks for all your encouragement so far with making me think I can actually get through Drew University. And thanks for the blogments. Blog comments. Is that a work already? Yeah, everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO! Congrats!

Kate said...

Congratulations, Dr. Brooke!

Also, on getting the new place. That's going to be such a better setup.